WordCamp Baltimore 2017 tickets are just $40.00
Your general admission ticket gives you access to the entire two-day WordCamp Baltimore event, happening October 14-15, 2017 at the IMET building on the inner harbor in Baltimore.
General Admission Tickets includes:
- Two full days of sessions and workshops.
- A Happiness Bar — our version of a help desk, open throughout the event so you can get help with your site and get your questions answered.
- An opportunity to network with and meet sponsors, speakers, and other WordPress community members, including business owners, designers, developers, bloggers, copywriters, freelancers, site owners, and more.
- Coffee and water throughout the entire event.
- An awesome WordCamp Baltimore 2017 tshirt.
- A delicious catered lunch on Saturday.
- A delicious catered lunch on Sunday
- A networking reception Saturday evening following the event to relax, unwind, celebrate WordPress, and continue conversations from the day.
Community Sponsor Ticket
As you know, WordCamp can’t happen without the generosity of sponsors. From venue, audio/visual, and wifi costs, to catering and coffee, swag, signage and print materials, to tables and chairs, linens, snacks, registration supplies, and more, there is an enormous amount of cost involved to create, plan, and host the event — not to mention the pure time volunteered by the organizers. Raising funds is the hardest part of this event.
The Community Sponsor Ticket is $150. It’s a way for you to give back to the local WordPress community, show your thanks, and support WordCamp Baltimore.
Here’s how Community Sponsors will be acknowledged:
- You get everything included with a General Admission Ticket.
- You get a thank you via mention on the WordCamp blog.
- You get a ticket to the exclusive Friday night kick-off dinner to network with speakers, sponsors, and organizers before the event.
- You get our never ending gratitude and thanks.
You should receive an email receipt from PayPal. This is NOT a ticket and you DO NOT need to print out anything. If your purchase was successful through PayPal, we will have you on our list at registration and you will appear on the Attendees page. Feel free to contact us after your purchase with questions.
If you’re not sure if your purchase was successful, do not buy another ticket. Instead reach out and confirm your purchase with us.
All tickets are non-refundable.
For community-building and promotional purposes, there will be volunteer photographers and videographers at WordCamp Baltimore. By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you consent to your image being used in resulting photos or videos that may show your participation in the WordCamp.